Ag Lines of Credit
If you need funds for your ag business on an ongoing basis, our ag line of credit is the way to go. A variety of financing options are available to suit your needs.
Once you're approved, there's no need to reapply — you'll enjoy a competitive rate, and only pay interest on the amount you use. So apply today, and secure funding for seasonal fluctuations, inventory, and more.
- Affordable, ongoing financing for your agribusiness needs
- Working capital
- Seasonal fluctuations
- And more
- No need to reapply once approved
- Funds available as needed
- Only pay interest on amount used
- Competitive rates
- Terms customized to your operation
- Wide range of repayment options
- Easy application process
- Personalized service from start to finish
- Experienced lenders familiar with Georgia agricultural standards
- Decisions made here in the Central Savannah River Area
USDA FSA Guaranteed OLOC
Guaranteed Operating Loans (OL) may be used to purchase livestock, farm equipment, feed, seed, fuel, farm chemicals, insurance, and other operating expenses.
Operating loans can also be used to pay for minor improvements to buildings, costs associated with land and water development, family living expenses, and to refinance debts under certain conditions.
AgEquity Real Estate Revolving RLOC
Revolving line of credit loan secured by a 1st mortgage on real estate with a revolving draw period of 5 or 10 years and a total loan term of up to 30 years. Loan proceeds may be used for on or off-farm business purposes. Minimum loan size of $50,000 up to a maximum loan size of $30,000,000.