Bank Management is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it progresses. The health and well-being of our customers, team members, and the communities in which we operate are of primary concern, and are taken very seriously. We would rather err on the side of caution when it comes to the very serious potential threat this virus represents
In order to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure to our employees and customers, our current plan of action is to maintain normal business hours for our drive-thru only beginning March 17, 2020 at 12:00pm. Because of this it is imperative for you to verify your online and mobile banking credentials and ensure they are current and functional. If you are not familiar with our online banking resources, please reach out to one of our customer service representatives for additional information.
Bank of Newington offers various ways to continue banking without the need to visit our branches.
- Loans can be applied for at www.bankofnewington.com. Upon receipt of your application, one of our loan officers will reach out to you via email or phone.
- Online/Mobile Banking allows our customers to check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and more.
- Remote Deposit will allow our customers to deposit checks through our mobile banking app.
- Bill Payment allows our customers to send money anywhere. This includes businesses and individuals.
- Self-Service ATMs are located at our Springfield and Sylvania Branches. Here our customers can make cash withdrawals and make check and cash deposits.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call one of our customer service representatives at the numbers listed below with any questions or concerns.
Newington - 912-857-4466
Springfield - 912-392-4466
Sylvania - 912-563-7390